Sunday, February 16, 2020

Revisiting the book

It's been a while since I've looked at the book. I got caught up in creating the work that goes inside it that I kind of forgot what it was all for. Looking at it now, I no longer feel attached to the layout. It needed something to break up the text, print, text, text, print, print, repetition. I've been playing with the idea of adding a new visual along with the books. Talking with John has also steered me in a direction of separating the books into a series, since I have so many responses. Using as many of them as possible is important to me as every individual took the time to write and share something very personal.

The size of the book has been changed to 5.5x8.5. Baskerville, 12pt. Printed out, the type is plenty large enough to read, and doesn't feel clunky and large anymore as it did before. 




No comments:

Post a Comment