Monday, February 24, 2020

Moving Abstractions

I make patterns in my everyday life because it calms and helps to organise the chaos in my mind. When creating patterns they are affected by my surroundings, mood, and available materials.

When listening to music, if I close my eyes and focus, I can imagine how the sounds might appear. The visual result being a moving abstraction.

I am currently making these videos so I can share with others what I see. Even though they are more for enjoyment and entertainment, they have the potential to be seen and used in many other ways.







This video is version #6 for this song. I have also decided to shorten the clips to between 30 seconds and 1 minute. Longer videos become more difficult to add variations and keep the viewer entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment