Monday, February 3, 2020

2/4 Update

Period Prints on larger paper!
Side note, I got some kozo paper that I'm really excited to print on. I also tried to take better pictures, but I don't think they're any better. I'll scan them when they are dry for better quality.

 






















Pleasure Series
The two new pieces use a new shade of paper I hadn't used before, cream. I used some skin-tone paper in with the different layers of watercolor before printing my block. Using the toned paper is something that I haven't used in a while with the prints.




























Other things:
I've had this in my sketchbook for a while but I don't think I've ever mentioned it. I was thinking, can vaginas be worn? Sure, you can be proud of your body, but you can't exactly 'wear it out'. So I came up with this earring idea I am really excited about. The mockup below is literally just thrown together right now. I'll be able to print them in the fab lab class I'm currently taking.





















This is from the end of last semester, I don't think I ever shared it either. It's sewn fabric with a
block printed on the top.


Better photo of one of last week's prints.


Studio view!



No comments:

Post a Comment