Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Book and earrings

The earrings were a success! I went back and tweaked a few small things and recut them. Sarah was kind enough to let me test out both clear and iridescent acrylic. I like that they aren't skin toned, even though that was my original plan. Having them in weird colors (or no colors at all) is fun and interesting as they might not immediately be recognized as vulvas. I also think they're very pretty looking, which isn't something people normally say about vulvas. I'm extremely happy with these.

WEAR YA VULVAS PROUDLY







I also have these spreads printed out in black in white to look at tomorrow. It's been a while since I've actually looked at the book. I do like the idea of adding photos into the mix with it. Having others model any underwear they may have ruined during a period really interests me. It should help breakup the text-print-text-print.








No comments:

Post a Comment