Monday, February 17, 2020

Relevant TED Talk (and some other stuff)

You are Fluent in this Language (and don't even know it)
0:00-2:30
4:15-6:20
8:20-end

I also made these little things where I wanted to take one shape and use it again and again to make different symbols and icons. I tested the idea with a seed shape, then did some sketches for the same idea but with a triangle. I know they don't look like much of anything but the triangle one especially had me sitting and playing with ideas for the better part of yesterday. A few hours after I scanned in the sketchbook page I've thought of a few more symbols to add (other letters of the alphabet, sharp teeth or fangs, claws maybe, and I can't believe I forgot the triforce).



Also I did this and I don't want to talk about it but it's a thing I did and spent time on.


No comments:

Post a Comment