Monday, March 2, 2020

Panties galore!!!

Not much to talk about with the books, besides the fact that I now have more embroidered panties to work with.  I hung them along a makeshift 'clothesline' as well, to see if it was more interesting to look at than just tacking them up to my wall. I was also trying to think of a way to incorporate them into the show, if I wanted to.















I tried something as well with the frames Sarah gave me. Using the statements from the book, I chose a few to cut out in vinyl. I chose white because I did not want the vinyl on top of the print to overpower or distract. Also, I was hoping that through light, you'd be able to read the text from the shadow it gave off. And it works! I really like the subtlety of it, and the fact that it's still readable. Its difficult to get a photo getting the right angle on the shadow without getting in front of the light, but hopefully these give the idea. I will bring in tomorrow for us to look at.






















Lastly,  just something small I wanted to share. A display stand I made for the earrings.


1 comment: