Monday, March 30, 2020

Panels and Poems


So the more I kept thinking about the panel idea the more I liked it. I think this will actually be better than the accordion fold on the wall because it will make the two accordion books there own thing. I just threw this together on illustrator to get a feel of what it would look like. I found 4 poems that I think would work because each line can be its own thing and it dose not have to be read all together to be understood like before. 
However while I'm still struggling with the type a little, this new panel idea gave me more ideas about how the type could be used. Im going to experiment with the type going across two or three panels and see what happens. I think this idea could bring my project a step forward. 

These are the poems that are going to be used:

Old Home
Forgot 
Neglected 
Left Behind 
Now stands alone

Each wall 
Each window
Each stain 
Each nail 
Each paint chip 

Rusty
Dirty 
Soiled 
Blacken
Water drips 

Cold
Wet
Some sunlight 






No comments:

Post a Comment