Saturday, April 4, 2020

Structure

This is the structure of my panels. The panels are each going to be 2ft tall and 1ft wide. Im only picking one poem to put across the panels so it won't be confusing. 
"The structure of the mind
 is just like an abandoned home
 waiting for something new
 to come inside"

I put the book case next to it just to give it a feel of how it would look and how I would use the space. (document 10x 10x) 
Going forward I'm going to start photo edited all 18 photos that would go on these panels so I have solid pictures to work with and not just the raw photos I've been using. Then I'm going start putting the text on them. However this "sketch" gives me a leap on the text, showing me where exactly each letter will go. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the layout you chose it’s very legible and still very abstract when you read each panel separate. 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete