Monday, April 20, 2020

Big ol' list of things I gotta do

I literally don't have the brain capacity to think of a better name for my show work at this point so as of now it's staying as 'Vulva is not a Dirty Word'. I'll most likely think of a better name right after the semester ends cause that's just how it works..













I've got the majority of the process book set now too, which makes me feel much better. Taking photos of the frames was just not working, so I took John's suggestion to take the scans of the prints and place the white text over them.















I've also started compiling everything for the gallery, and I should have that embroidery piece I showed last week done soon. Just waiting on some more thread to come in the mail this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment